Tuesday, August 24, 2010

What Would You Suggest For A Married Couple Who Are Both Sexually Submissive/Passive?

Both sexually submissive, but enjoy sex, and want the other to initiate sex more often, (initiating about 90% of the time). As well as direct what's going on, as far a positions and stuff. What would you suggest for them, so that they both are equally happy with the sexual part of their marriage?What Would You Suggest For A Married Couple Who Are Both Sexually Submissive/Passive?
Both partners should learn to be a 'switch'. Therefore one can be dominant sometimes, then be dominated another time. The big issue I see is with one person initiating sex more often than the other. Hard to find a way to balance that.





Also, setting little sex dates with each other (Honey, I'll be home from work at 6.30. Be naked.) can be fun and hot. Not to mention the anticipation that will build throughout the day!





Good luck!What Would You Suggest For A Married Couple Who Are Both Sexually Submissive/Passive?
Well, this is a good one :)





First off, usually one person is submissive and their s/o is dominate. This helps to keep balance in their sex life. I would think that two submissive people would have frustrating experiences with sex. The two would have to compromise and step out of their comfort zones from time-to-time to turn dominate of the other. Otherwise, neither one of them will initiate sex.
I'm sorry I don't have an answer for you but I have to say that I'm glad that I'm not the only one in this situation. It's been the topic of several arguments between my husband and Ime, and lately things seem to be getting worse. I wish I knew the answer because it's causing much strain in our marriage and is now affecting not only our sexual intimacy but every part of our marriage.
I would suggest that they need some spontaneous sex. It doesn't really matter who initiates it. However my fiance surprises me from time to time (I usually initiate) by having a xxx movie playing on the dvd player when i get home. I'd suggest trying something like that. Or take your spouse to a strip club. The first time we went as a couple, one of the girls told us that couples that go to them either go home and fight or f*ck.


If worst comes to worst just be more dominant. Both sides can be fun. It's just your mindset that makes one better than the other. If your being dominant you can generally get away with more dirty talk and telling your partner what you want them to do.


Hope this helps. Good luck.
Just have to take turns on top or whatever. Sometimes roll-playing is useful, for example, he brings a tray of food wearing only a t-shirt, and is thus submissive to her who is turned on by thinking just lift that a little and then (another time) she is the waitress in T-shirt.... You get the idea.
Just take turns. I believe that this kind of sex life is healthy and can be rewarding. You take the charge one night and follow the next. It's good that you're both open to this, that's not common.
Lay in some random person's back yard, and chant nonsense words to the the sky.


Then go have sexual intercourse in a plastic outhouse. Make sure its not a metal one.
talk to each other, see what you guys like, do as much of that as you can, and you will have it great. please pick me for best answer. cassybrent@ymail.com
Submissive and passive are two ENTIRELY different things.





I suggest they learn to speak up.
Take turns ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment