Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Is it true that married women prefer to fool around with married men?

As opposed to single men? And by ';married men'; I don't mean their husbands.


I would like to hear what married women have to say about this.Is it true that married women prefer to fool around with married men?
OK, here goes. As a married woman, I do get some action outside of my marriage, and single men can become possessive, and that's not what it's all about if you're going outside the confines of marriage for action. Married men have a lot more to loose, so they are more discreet, and they understand what the rules are. You're not expected to stay with them all night, both parties realize that there are time constraints, and falling in love with each other is out of the question.Is it true that married women prefer to fool around with married men?
Ha, Candice....they are predicatable, aren't they?





I personally don't fool around outside my marriage, but obviously the question is not a poll of whether or not we are cheating. The question is, for those who fool around, do they seek out married men as opposed to single men.





Women cheat for different reasons than men, I think.





Some women are afraid to be alone. Instead of leaving the one they're with...they will cheat with the intent of finding another mate. In that case I think they'd be looking for single and available.





If they're cheating for the attention/sex, but really do want to remain married to their spouse, I think a married guy would be a safer bet.
i love to fool around with a particular married man everyday i can!it is my husband!!we can role play and become a different person each time we do it too.that keeps it spicy and fun!!every married woman should do it.and the women who cheat need to fool around with their own husbands or bf,not another woman's
For a married woman, a married man would be better to have an affair with because then you both have something to lose, and he's not going to be very likely to say anything or tell anybody, due to the fact that he wouldn't want his wife to find out!
Well I can't speak for all married women, but I know I prefer to fool around with my own husband and not someone else's.
I disagree.
No, I would never want to be the other woman, I have more respect for myself than that.
No at least not where I come from marriage means something. I would not disrespect my self or my husband like that
are you nuts? ill stick with MY OWN HUSBAND.
it is all individual. I would never want to sleep with any man but my husband..

No comments:

Post a Comment