Saturday, August 21, 2010

What is it like to be married to a Police Officer?

What is it like to be married to a Police Officer?


Please let me know if you are a spouse or if not, then how your point of view comes into play in regards to your answer. Thank you.What is it like to be married to a Police Officer?
Depends on what the police officer does. They can have steady shifts or all kinds of odd hours.





Getting divorced from a police officer can be a long time nightmare, which was why I wouldn't date one. It's a shame that all cops get tarnished, but I've seen the hell some ex-cops have done to their ex-gfs or ex-wives and then their cop buddies or buddies in the judicial system cover it up.





There are lots of great cops out there that would make great hubbies, but after my friend's experience, I personally wouldn't go there.What is it like to be married to a Police Officer?
my brother in law is a cop and my sister is to thier married and lead supprisingly normal lifes if anyone asks them about it they say its just another job like being a dotor or lawyer or something besides the whole you could die every night you go to wrk thing
im married to a detective and its actually pretty normal we have 3 kids he is home by 7pm every weeknite and midday saturday and sunday..

No comments:

Post a Comment