Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Is it illegal for step siblings to get married?

I mean like for example they didn't grow up together and met each other in their mid to late teens. And They fall in love with with other eventually could they get married?





I'm just curious about the situation. Would them being together be considered 'forbidden'?Is it illegal for step siblings to get married?
I've never heard of this before,but i think they are allowed to if they at least love each other enougth they shouldnt care what other people sayIs it illegal for step siblings to get married?
No it's not illegal. They have absolutely no blood relationship. And since they love each other, why does what others say matter? Sure it'll be awkward for the family but if they love each other that much then they'll overcome those awkwardness.
It is not illegal to get married to someone who has mo biological connection to you. They are not blood related, therefore there is no legal issue.
I do not think it is illegal, I think the family would be very disappointed though. If it were my son or daugther I wouldn't know what to do.
No Duh No it isn't
depends on if they have a parent in common like they both have the same mother. then yes it is illegal its called incest. whether they grew up together or not .


if no parents are in common then its just icky
I'm not sure if it's illegal, but it would definitely be frowned upon.
Not in my country, no. Not illegal at all.
i don't think so i haven't heard of any law for that plus its not like ur blood related

No comments:

Post a Comment