Saturday, August 21, 2010

Married ladies out there, where would you want you husband to take you for a special evening?

My wife and I are 28 years old and have one child. Looking for recommendations and suggestions from other married women and mature couples.Married ladies out there, where would you want you husband to take you for a special evening?
That is very sweet. Good for you.





But not all women like the same things but here it goes.





My perfect date with my husband would be:





Him coming home with a bouquet of flowers with my favorite roses.


Taking me to see a movie or better yet taking me to a play


Then later my favorite restaurant and It is nice for him to order for us a desert.


Going home or another special place to spend a great night....Married ladies out there, where would you want you husband to take you for a special evening?
I would love to just go strolling along the street window shopping, then go to a nice movie, and finish off the night with a nice quiet dinner. Something that can slowly make me feel less of a mother and more wife...I love being a mother but it's just so hard to go from one mode to another. Don't talk about the baby and only allow her to check in once if she must but she has to be reminded that this night is just about her.





**But she might have a little different view...so go with things that remind her of when you were newly weds and carefree.
First of all, good for you for taking your wife out! I would be happy if my husband took me anywhere (together 21 years). Someplace quiet and romantic where there aren't kids around is a good start. Just give her lots of attention and she'll be quite happy.
When we first met we used to go listen to music alot and dance. We don't do that anymore. I miss it. Unfortunately right now it's all business. Hopefully it will change soon. Go dancing, it's fun, it's good exercise and you get to hold each other for the slow ones.
Ask this question when there are more people on yahoo answers, you'll get a variety of answers
  • facial
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment