Saturday, August 21, 2010

How long after you realized you were ready to settle down did you get married?

how long was it?, how did you know you were ready, ect.How long after you realized you were ready to settle down did you get married?
I suspected he was my husband by the fourth date based on our commonalities and shared values.


I had not at the point kissed him was fearful too-because if there was no chemistry a bummer.


So i dodged everyone to get past the newness/excitement a bit longer.





He proposed 6 months from our first meeting.





We were married just 2 weeks shy of our 1 year anniversary of first meeting.





My opinion is there is no rhyme or reason-some date years and some just months.





My husbands' 2 cents is if you analyze think about it too much they are not the one. The steps progress naturally when you found the one.,





Good luckHow long after you realized you were ready to settle down did you get married?
I am a woman who was affraid of committment. It took me thirteen years and four kids later to marry my husband. Now we just had a baby girl three weeks ago. I love him but I was just affraid of committment too many people I knew were getting cheated on by their husbands and my dad was a whore and married. Cheated a lot did he? Yes and it impacted my life. But I am glad I came to my senses. I have been with hubby for fifteen years and married two this year. I met him when I was 15 and he was 17 and have been together every since.
My boobies started to sag and my gut touched the ground. I said to myself, ';Nelly bells, you're so old, even God wouldn't touch you so you might as well marry the old smelly fart you're with.'; You know it's time to marry when you start putting your teeth in a cup every night. That's my motto!
she threated to leave me after 6 faithful years. (well as far as she knew).... so I scrambled all my money I could get... thousands of dollars... and bought her the ring.. I guess she thought I owed it to her for all those yars of sex.





Just over a decade.. n we're still married...





Whatever you do, don't blackmail you boyfriend.. that's low.

No comments:

Post a Comment