Saturday, August 21, 2010

Men did you ever dream of getting married or immagined what your wedding would be like?

or care about marriage at all ?Men did you ever dream of getting married or immagined what your wedding would be like?
Yes but that won't happen now that Proposition 8 has passed.Men did you ever dream of getting married or immagined what your wedding would be like?
When I was younger yes. But since I became aware of the law and the current cultural bigotries towards males... Marriage= something I can feel in my soul that I want to do, but in my mind I know it is a bad idea.
Well I'm not a man but, me getting married yes since I was 6 but a wedding I never cared.





I just always wanted to be with someone happily but I do not want a big wedding.
I've thought about marriage a lot, but I can't say I've ever thought much about the wedding itself.
No, but i've thought about the honeymoon. That could be fun :-) Hell i near enough dream about that every night :-)
Yeah, I did when I was younger and the whole white picket fences deal but I was a lot younger and I've grown up since.
Getting married yes. The wedding itself no.
No.


I call it the Audacity of Nope.





Anyways, I don't have nightmare problems.





:) :)
Yes I have, but I'm also gay so I don't know if that has anything to do with it.
Nope, nope, and nope.
Nope.
I stopped imagining my dream wedding when I was about eight years old.
I never have. Oh wait I am not a man.
I never have. Oh wait, I am not a man either.
I'm never no good to go even dating.
Cant say I did either....at least not until we started talking about it.

No comments:

Post a Comment