Saturday, August 21, 2010

Me and my husband filed separate because this is our first tax season married. he is getting a small refund?

me and my husband filed our 07 taxes separate because this is our first tax season married. he is getting a small return, and i am getting nothing, as a matter of fact i ended owing irs alot. we need help in how to redo our w4.Me and my husband filed separate because this is our first tax season married. he is getting a small refund?
I believe that most married people come out better filing jointly. You might check and see if you would be better off redoing your taxes.Me and my husband filed separate because this is our first tax season married. he is getting a small refund?
You should of filed together.





Go to www.irs.gov for more help
Go back and figure what would be due if you filed jointly then decide what the best thing to do is.
You should always caculate your taxes filing ';jointly'; and also filing ';married filing separate';. Typically, filing jointly gives the lower total tax, but not always. It depends on individual incomes and allocation of itemized deductions, etc.
  • facial
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment