Saturday, August 21, 2010

I am 40 and married and musterbate almost every two days on average. How bad is it for my health?

Even after having sex with my wife during the night, in the morning when she goes for a shower I find myself playing with myself and musterbate. She does not know that i do musterbate.I am 40 and married and musterbate almost every two days on average. How bad is it for my health?
Do you mean masturbate? Masturbation is a perfectly normal and healthy activity; in fact, studies have shown that men who have regularly masturbated throughout their lives have less incidence of prostate cancer in later years.





I don't think it's necessary to tell your wife about your masturbation, unless you want to. She probably assumes you do, and she probably does it too.I am 40 and married and musterbate almost every two days on average. How bad is it for my health?
Musterbate?


Lucky for you, mustard is very low in carbs, giving you permission to eat a lot of mustard with minimum effect on your body. Just lots of zippy mustard-y flavor.





If you are talking about masterbation, your wife should know about your habit. Any secret between you two will fester and can ultimately infect your marraige.
According to the laws of tantra or yoga, this depletes your vital life force energy. But I think your health should be just fine!!! Unless we're talking mental/emotional health because it sounds like you feel guilty. Id examine what these guilty issues are about and if there are any issues surrounding your horniness.

No comments:

Post a Comment