Saturday, August 21, 2010

Married folks: Is there a member of the opposite sex you must keep at a distance?

To avoid risking damage to your marriage? Maybe an old flame or someone you met and connected with.Married folks: Is there a member of the opposite sex you must keep at a distance?
I think it is common. By default, men are designed to populate the opposite sex with every opportunity possible. Every 'mammal' is programmed to do this except for a few. And we are one of them.





Right now, the norm in society is to be faithful to one partner. And our conscious decision is the one controlling us to against our natural manly urges.





I personally have a lot of attraction to the opposite sex as well. So far I am still handling it fine. Hopefully I can control myself for the years to come as I personally do not know where my control limit is.





I just wish that that time will not happen or I will be in trouble as well. Good luck to all of us. I believe every man has this problem.Married folks: Is there a member of the opposite sex you must keep at a distance?
I'm not married but one of my good friends are and if I get close to her or hang out alone I would get in a lot of trouble.





I have another girl that I have the same problem with but the first one is everything I would want in someone and the second is not.





If two people are attractive and they are of the opposite sex, they will get in trouble. Trust me.
Not really. But i can probably speak for others on this.


I have always left a person with the conscious decision that i made the right choice. Yes, I have left someone I loved or cared about before. the last person I was with was a close call. I ran into a person i lived with when i was in high school, he was like a bro to me. I realized the more I communicated with him, the more compatible we were, even more than the person I was dating at the time. I had to sit my boyfriend down and explain the situation...not knowing that he knew the person i was talking about. He wished me well. So, for me, I would have a caring feeling for him always, but I know I made the right decision, and if my husband and i divorced, i wouldnt regret leaving my ex cause if i left him for someone else, than he wasnt right for me to begin with.
Yes this can happen...it happened to me many many years ago..an old bf came back into my life and it brought back all the good old memories...of the years when I was young and free ..but I'm happy to say..I was older and wiser when he came into my life again...so I wished him all the best and went home to my husband...who I'm with 40 yrs now. I was wise enough to know ..this was wrong and it was not worth all the upset in would have caused in my marriage and with my children...but it was nice to meet him again after 20yrs and he really hadn't changed very much :) I have never seen or heard from him again.
Yes, there is.


He intimidated my husband,


He attracted/affected me on a psychological level.


Sex is one thing (a very normal thing, it's not about physical monogamy) It's an emotional connection thing.
Yes. Is that common?

No comments:

Post a Comment