Saturday, August 21, 2010

If I have not married my fiance yet will I have home loan complications with our combined incomes?

I have been thinking about it and was wondering if they look at that as a bad thing. The bank does not know that this is not just somebody off the streets who I just met who wants a home.If I have not married my fiance yet will I have home loan complications with our combined incomes?
No, as long as your credit holds up and you alls income holds up too you really could be strangers off the street and they wouldnt care.If I have not married my fiance yet will I have home loan complications with our combined incomes?
no it is not looked at as bad but never buy with any one you are not married to unless you have a contract in place just in case of the break up
no one person is borrower and other is listed as co-borrower
  • facial
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment