Tuesday, August 24, 2010

How can a mother and a father, who are underage in nevada, get married without he's family permission?

I love my child's father and he loves me. Cute but, we have a daughter and we are both underage. His family is not helping me or his daughter and by law I can't more a finger about it. For me the best thing would be for us to get married, so how can we do that? Doesn't he have rights as a father?How can a mother and a father, who are underage in nevada, get married without he's family permission?
Go to a Judge and get a court order. In many cases when there is a baby involved a judge will issue that order over a parents objections. He can even marry you.How can a mother and a father, who are underage in nevada, get married without he's family permission?
yes he has rights as a father. and his family is not obligated to help u at all. it would be nice if they did. but if he is underage then u have to abide by the law in ur state. just how old are u? and where is ur family in all this?

No comments:

Post a Comment