Saturday, July 31, 2010

Any high school sweethearts that are married or engaged, or still together?

I want to know how many of you have had a bf or gf since high school, and that are now married engaged or simply still together. Oh and how many years, and hows its going.Any high school sweethearts that are married or engaged, or still together?
i have 2 friends that married their boyfriends from high school. that has been 20 years ago. and they were both married as soon as they graduated high school. so both have been married 20 years, each has 3 children, too. both girls were from small towns, if that makes any differenceAny high school sweethearts that are married or engaged, or still together?
Okay, strap in because I have a list for you:





My grandparents grew up together and have been married for 60 years. My grandma says that they still have sex (and she still likes it) eew.





My parents have been married for 40 years. They grew up together and my Dad used to throw rotten oranges at my Mom when they were in Elementary school. They started dating in High school.





My husband and I started dating when I was a sophomore in High school. We have been married for 12 years and together for 17. We are happier than ever.





It is rare, and we are in the minority, but it does happen.
It's rare, but possible. I've dated my husband since we were 15. Together 11 years, married almost 8. And, yes. Happy!





BUT it is hard, was hard, in the beginning. Marriage, regardless of the age is hard. It takes work, and two people willing to do it. It's better to gauge the loyalty and dedication in two people then the age.
We started dating when he was 17 (senior in HS) and I was 19. Technically he wasn't my hs sweetheart but I was his :-) We've been together now for just over 12 years (married 6 1/2)


We know quite a few people who were together in hs and that are still together and happy now. In fact one of my friends and her husband just celebrated their 22nd anniversary and they are only 40. Impressive I think.
I have been married the last 5 years to my high school boyfriend. We are expecting baby #4 and have been through hell and back but everything in life worth having is worth fighting for.
I had a friend in high school and we graduated in 1988...she dated a guy starting in their freshman year......they are still together now and are married and have a few children. They are VERY happy!!!
I'm with someone I've known since high school. We weren't really high school sweethearts, but we were friends. We've been married for two years and together for seven.
Well, it's not me, but I have a friend that married his high school sweetheart %26amp; they are soon to have their 30th anniversary! That's pretty amazing these days. :~)

No comments:

Post a Comment